Information We Need About the Opportunity
- Job Title
- Job Type (ex: Summer Internship, Academic Year Internship, Externship, PT Job, FT Job)
- Job Duration (ex: Semester, Year, 8 weeks, Permanent)
- Job Start Date, if applicable
- Job Description
- URL, if available
- General duties
- Candidate requirements
- Any required documents, other than résumé
- Preferred School Level (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior, Graduate Student)
- Specific Majors which would make students qualified for the position
- How to Apply (ex: Online Application link, Email)
- Salary (if any)
- How many positions are available
- Job close or listing expiry date (Let us know if the position is evergreen)
- Organization/Company Information
- A link to an About Us page
- A link to a general organization or company Job Listing page, if applicable
- Job Contact (Name and Email) & if this information is to be included in the listing
How to Submit a Listing
We ask that you fill out this Google Form with the details listed above.
Should you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Back to Top
- GU Politics offers free internship, externship, summer, and full-time job postings to employers.
- GU Politics appreciates as long a lead time as possible on postings with deadlines – our students often check the postings weekly.
- All submissions are updated weekly on Fridays. Please submit any new postings by COB on Thursdays.
- All job and internship postings are posted at the discretion of the GU Politics. We do not post jobs that appear to discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or gender. GU Politics does not guarantee or take responsibility for the truthfulness or accuracy of employer information, position listings or the hiring, recruiting or other practices of any employer entity.