In our first two years, GU Politics was lucky enough to have 264 students serve in leadership roles. From serving on our Student Advisory Board to increasing civic engagement through the GU Votes initiative, there are leadership roles to suit every level of time commitment.
- Help drive the vision of GU Politics by serving on the Student Advisory Board
- Support our Fellows and join a Student Strategy Team
- Expand civic awareness and increase voter registration levels with the GU Votes Team
- Receive hands-on event management training from staff on the Special Ops Team
- Help expand the conversation on the Comms Crew
- Send us your hot takes for our blog, 37th and O – all are welcome to submit!
Questions about how to best get involved? Reach out to Student Advisory Board Co-Chairs Caitlin Hickey, C.C. Borzilleri, or Christian Mesa to learn more, or sign up for office hours to talk in person!