Want to get involved?
Students play an integral role in fulfilling our commitment to reimagining politics and public service. From serving on our Student Leadership Council to increasing voter engagement through the GU Votes initiative, there are volunteer and leadership roles to suit every level of time commitment.
- Help drive the vision of GU Politics by serving on the Student Leadership Council
- Support our Fellows and join a Student Strategy Team
- Increase voter registration and participation in the 2018 midterm elections with GU Votes
- Receive events management training and behind-the-scenes access through GU Politics Advance
- Expand the conversation and gain skills in digital media as a GU Politics Producer
Think you have the next best way to rethink how politics works? Tell us here! From experiential learning to event possibilities, we welcome all ideas to the table.
Have questions about how to best get involved? Email Zack Royster (GU Politics Office Manager) at Zachary.Royster@georgetown.edu!