In our first year, GU Politics was lucky enough to have 104 students serve in leadership roles. From serving on our Student Advisory Board to increasing civic engagement through the GU Votes initiative, there are leadership roles to suit every level of time commitment.
- Help drive the vision of GU Politics by serving on the Student Advisory Board
- Support our Fellows and join a Student Strategy Team
- Expand civic awareness and increase voter registration levels with the GU Votes Team
- Receive hands-on event management training from staff on the Special Ops Team
- Help tell the story of GU Politics on the Comms Crew
- Brief our moderators and drive event conversations as a member of the Research Squad
- Send us your hot takes for our blog, 37th and O