In the wake of the impeachment trial, voters are casting their ballots in primary states across the country. Join the Brunswick Group and Georgetown’s Institute of Politics and Public Service as we break down dynamics shaping the 2020 race and offer key insights on what to expect in November.
Our conversation will feature:
• Jonathan Burks, Brunswick Group Partner, former GU Politics Fellow
• Patti Solis Doyle, Brunswick Group Partner, CNN Political Commentator
• Maggie Haberman, New York Times White House Correspondent
• Terry McAuliffe, former Governor of Virginia
• Michael Steele, former Republican National Committee Chairman
• Amy Walter, Cook Political Report National Editor
• Mo Elleithee, GU Politics Executive Director
Doors open at 5:30 p.m., with conversation starting at 6:00 p.m.
Copley Formal Lounge
Wednesday, February 26th, 2020