The Institute of Politics and Public Service (GU Politics) at Georgetown’s McCourt School of Public Policy is proud to introduce our Fall 2019 Fellows class!
- Jonathan Burks (SFS ‘99): Former Chief of Staff, Speaker Paul Ryan; Former Deputy Policy Director, Romney-Ryan 2012
- The Honorable Jeff Colyer (COL ‘81, P ‘17): Former Governor, Kansas
- Olivia Alair Dalton (COL ‘06): Senior Advisor, Human Rights Campaign; Former Press Secretary to First Lady Michelle Obama, Obama-Biden Reelect
- Karen Travers (COL ‘00, MA ‘03): White House Correspondent, ABC News
- Stephanie Valencia: Co-founder, EquisLabs; Advisor, Investing in US; Former Deputy Director, White House Office of Public Engagement, Obama Administration
It’s going to be a great semester and we know this new Fellows class will be a big part of it! They’re looking forward to hosting their weekly discussion groups and getting to know YOU during their office hours, where you can hang out, ask questions, or just chat about career paths or the latest in political news.
Interested in working alongside the Fellows? Consider applying to join their Student Strategy Teams, where you’ll help with research, campus outreach, and come up with fresh ideas to make politics work better. And save the date for our GU Politics Open House featuring the fall 2019 Fellows and McCourt School Happy Hour on Thursday, September 5th, to learn more about their backgrounds, what they have planned for the semester, and ask any questions you might have! We hope you'll consider getting involved with GU Politics this year by:
- Attending our Forum events and Fellows discussion groups
- Joining our student leadership teams
- Subscribing to our calendar so you never miss out on the action
- Letting your friends and new students know about us by helping them sign up for updates
- Engaging with us on social media at @GUPolitics across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat
Visiting our office in the basement of Healy Hall in G-18 to get to know our team!
Stay tuned for announcements about our events and programming on our website and social media throughout the semester.