- Poppy MacDonald, President, POLITICO U.S.: Poppy joined POLITICO from National Journal, where she oversaw the news subscription business. During her brief tenure at POLITICO, she has worked to professionalize the business and continue our strategic growth in a smart, scalable way.
- Carrie Budoff Brown, Editor, POLITICO: Carrie has risen the ranks at POLITICO, serving as a White House reporter, moving across the pond to serve as editor of POLITICO Europe and returning in fall of 2016 to oversee the newsroom through this historic transfer of power and the Trump Administration.
- Alexis Williams, VP, POLITICO Live: Alexis joined POLITICO in 2010 and has built the live journalism division of POLITICO. Her position involves strategy, business development and newsroom partnership, managing a multi-million dollar portfolio of business and staff of 20+. While at POLITICO, she completed her MBA at Johns Hopkins.
- Cally Baute, VP, Audience Solutions: Cally joined POLITICO in 2010 and has become the leader of POLITICO’s audience solutions team. She manages all of POLITICO’s revenue producers and is tasked with making sure our clients have innovative, smart ways to message to key Washington influencers.
- Anna Palmer, POLITICO Playbook Co-Author: Anna Palmer has cut her teeth and POLITICO and took over the Playbook by-line in 2016, making her the only woman in Washington with a powerful morning newsletter. Since Anna took over the Playbook newsletter, the average open rate is higher than ever, subscribers have grown by more than 20%, and engagement has increased by 5 percent among readers identified as the most influential in Washington and New York City.”
Old North 205
Wednesday, February 22nd, 2017
Doors open at 6:15PM